The Bugatti Owners’ Club, owners and operators of Prescott Speed Hill Climb, are one of the oldest and most prestigious car clubs in the country. The BOC specialises in running hill climb competition events and welcomes thousands of car and bike enthusiasts to the Hill, based near Cheltenham, each year.
The role of Groundskeeper is to work as part of a small team to provide support for the General Manager within a varied, busy and challenging role. This role is best suited to an individual who is hardworking, an experienced groundskeeper and pro-active in their approach to work. Weekend working will be required for events where the successful candidate will be required to provide support to the venue whilst open to the general public.
An interest in motorsport is desirable, but not a requirement, with relevant groundskeeping experience essential.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake;
· Tree Maintenance
· General maintenance of event equipment
· General maintenance of buildings
· Gravel trap, barrier and track safety maintenance
· Distribution and collection of bins on event weekends
· Work alongside, supervise & co-ordinate activities for our weekly volunteer working party
· All other duties as reasonably required by the Club
This role is full time based at Prescott Hill Climb near Cheltenham with a competitive salary and holiday package. Part-time job share would be considered for the right individuals.
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to Gemma Price, General Manager by email email@example.com