We have been monitoring the Coronavirus impact on public meetings for several weeks but have been reluctant to make any decisions until we were sure that we would be properly following advice from Government and The World Health Organisation.
Following recent announcements we have decided that it is now time to act and we met with the Bugatti Owners' Club Officials this week and the decision has been made to postpone the event. This will give us more time to consider how we can practically stage the event at a later time when hopefully matters are more in control.
We have agreed with Bugatti Owners' Club that the meeting can be rescheduled to take place over the weekend of 19th and 20th September 2020. We cannot predict what Coronavirus controls will be in place on this date but at least we now have some time for things to improve. We will issue further statements as things progress but in the meantime please look after yourselves and your families and stay healthy. Winchcombe Rotary Club