Porsche at Prescott - a BOC Event
Time & Location
About the Event
A celebration of this iconic marque with a full field of racing machines on the track as well as several mouth-watering display cars such as:
- the iconic 956 driven by Derek Bell and Stefan Bellof breaking the Nurburgring lap record shortly before the car was crashed at Pflantzgarten! Now fully restored you can see this fabulous car up close and personal.
- the prolific Le Mans entrant 956 shorttail that is the most entered car of all time achieving a second place overall.
- other fantastic examples of Stuttgart power will be on show at what is sure to be a glorious event.
As well as Championship and Invitations Classes for Porsches we welcome back rounds of:
- the BARC Connaught Championship,
- Pirelli HSA Speed Championship,
- Midland Speed Championships
- our own New Barn Roadgoing Championship.
First car on the track approx. 8.30am, scheduled finish time around 5.30pm