British Midland Championship Spring meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
The first Race Meeting of the Season organised by the Bugatti Owens Club.
A two day event featuring the first round of both of the UK's premier series the British Hillclimb Championship and Midland Hillclimb Championship.
The BOC has also organised other Championships over the weekend:
On Saturday 25th this includes:
- the first round of the BOC New Barn Roadgoing Champiosnhip. This series is open to road going cars that have to be taxed, MOT'd and insured.
- a round of the National Hill Climb Association (NHCA) Motorcycles. The motorcycles and sidecars are always a spectacular sight as they make their way up the tight confines of the track.
On Sunday 26th this includes:
- the first round of the Henney's Cider Classic Championship
- Bugatti Car/Williams Monaco Handicap
First car on the track approx. 8.30am both days.
Scheduled finish time around 5.30pm
For spectator tickets Click Here. Children of 14 and under gain free access with a paying adult.
To submit an entry on-line Click Here. 2020 Supplementary Regulations are now available to download
- Competitor Entry - Class A£120£1200£0
- Competitor Entry - Class B£120£1200£0
- Adult - Saturday Only£20£200£0
- Adult - Sunday Only£20£200£0
- Adult - Weekend Pass£30£300£0
- Event Programme£5£50£0